Friday, March 17, 2006

sheep for brains

i meant to post this weeks ago but forgot. My mom was recently visiting and noticed my growing collection of "sheep things". i laughed when she said "oh, i didn't know that you were collecting sheep..." I know what i'll be getting for holiday presents now!
Since I know i'm not the only fiber freak out there obsessed with sheep and lambs, i thought i'd start to share my sheepy finds. maybe 1 per week? we'll see.

I recently traded some spinning fiber with Tracy, the creator of Happy Owl Glass Works. I got this adorable little lamb pendant:

2 Comments:

At 3/17/2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Baycolonyfarm said...

Oh Dharia; it is so pretty! I'll have to check the website out.

 
At 4/05/2006 5:04 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Oh, I saw that company in BUST magazine, but I didn't see the little lamb....a great addition to your collection!

I am also a libra with a science/arts thing, (astro minor, theatre major in undergrad, financial aid officer and knitter currently) I couldn't chose between the two if I had to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home