Wednesday, July 05, 2006

productivity, project planning, and crafts?

I'm currently reading David Allen's "Getting Things Done". Its a very interesting book about personal productivity and project planning. There is quite a cult following of people that use his system to address every aspect of their life. Most of the book is written for office professionals who have meetings, projects, phone calls and the like on a daily basis. I don't need a system for organizing my lab work. The stress in my life comes from my "other" stuff... from unfinished craft projects, creative ideas i would like to try, friends that i don't spend enough time with.

So here's my question: Does anyone use a GTD system to organize their crafty life? Or, what tips and tricks do people have for battling the pile of unfinished projects around the house? i would love to hear about it.

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 4:53 PM, Blogger wenders said...

My mom is all into this - go check out her blog here: http://journal-to-a-muse.blogspot.com/. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home