Friday, June 03, 2005

cat toy

my mittens got me in a 'felting frame of mind'. I borrowed some felting needles from Trista and make a little ball of dyed wool with a jingle bell in the middle. I was going to put some catnip in there too, but then i thought a catnip/sheep smell double whammy might be a bit much - like a feline speedball or something.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Market testers immediately approved.

I was going to take a nice, natural light picture of it this morning... but it had strangely disappeared. It will probably turn up tonight in bed. or next week in the laundry basket. or never again - lost to the alternate universe of well love cat toys. it was easy enough to make.

4 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 4:53 PM, Blogger Kat said...

your cat looks like he/she (since I don't know which on that is) is sneezing. It's totally cracking me up right now. :-)

 
At 6/03/2005 9:55 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I love the cute little tongue out there! :)

Where do they stash their toys?! I think this is one of the greatest questions in the universe... I mean, my cats have gone through probably a 100 of those little furry mice... I know they don't eat them. Every once in a while, they will pull an old one out from somewhere...But where?! AHH!

 
At 6/04/2005 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y last cat died about 8 years ago and I still randomly stumbled on one of her toys. They opo up out of nowwhere. I swear that one I found was originally lost when we lived in Cambridge....have no idea how it turned up here.

 
At 6/06/2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Fern Lady said...

yeah, the little tongue hanging out is what gets me! (hee hee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home