Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Knit a little, talk a little, knit a little, talk a little

Cheep! Cheep! Cheep! Talk a lot, knit a little more.
(can you tell I used to watch a lot of musicals? Music Man was one of my favorites)


We were invited to move our Monday night knitting group to the LYS Knitter's Paradise here in Worcester. The timing couldn't be better, since we were starting to outgrow my living room. hehe. We had a great time... Gossiped a lot, ate a little birthday cake, even got a wee bit of knitting accomplished! If you are in central MA and are interested in joining us for knitting, spinning, and some very colorful conversation - let me know.


I managed to start and finish sleeve #2 for the Pirate Sweater. Kids clothes are such a cheat, I love how fast they knit up! Of course I've left he hard part, the intarsia, for last. I need to do that at home where there's less distraction and I can concentrate on the pattern. if i try to talk and do intarsia i'll definitely end up with some kind of weird-mutant-skull-thing.

4 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun...I'll try and come by the next time you meet!-amysue

 
At 6/07/2005 10:37 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I was just surfing through blogs and came across yours this evening. Very interesting! I'm not a knitter, but my grandmother was - I love seeing the things you can create out of wool! (And I LOVE "Music Man" as well, by the way!)

 
At 6/08/2005 8:55 AM, Blogger Kat said...

It's good to see The Inspector of New Objects is still hard at work. ;-)

 
At 6/10/2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Hey, I thought we were going to move onto your lawn for the knit-outsiders. :) You shoulda told me that you were worried about space. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home