Thursday, June 16, 2005

"working" from home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Hi! i'm adorable! get out of my face please"


I'm supposed to be writing a journal manuscript right now. I stayed at home today to spare the lab from the horrendously bad attitude i've developed lately. I have 12 workdays left at my job. Well 11, since its 3 pm and i'm in my pajamas, doing everything i can to avoid 'real work'. i've finished Trista's catbed yarn, made a circular needle case for Sarah, done dishes and laundry. (you KNOW that i'm avoiding work when i resort to doing laundry.) I spent an hour working on this paper... now i'm uploading pictures from Cummington MA. That's way more fun than work! I would show you interesting pictures of finished yarn and needle holders, but the cable i need to download images from my digital camera is in my desk. so here's more from cummington:

I absolutely love little Jacob sheep and their wacky horns:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Sheep dog trials:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 5:08 PM, Blogger Baycolonyfarm said...

You sound like me. I'll do yard work before I want to do housework. ;-)

 
At 6/17/2005 9:48 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Ack! Only two more weeks of Dharia! I'll miss you!
We have to go to coffee or lunch sometime before your life becomes eaten by moving.

Yay on the yarn! Many thanks! *happydance*

 
At 6/17/2005 10:27 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Two more weeks of work! I am so jealous... I have done a few work from home days that have been used for work such as knitting, sewing, baking.... I am contemplating my job the beginning of August, but I need to weigh all the options and stuff first :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home