Tuesday, May 09, 2006

cat in lieu of knitting

its been a busy week. i attended a friend's wedding over the weekend and saw all my college buds. That makes me very happy. I taught a friend to knit on the drive to the wedding. didn't do much studying for the final exam that was last night. but its done, and i'm feeling pretty confident about it. Rounding the home stretch on the first year of grad school. I have a few more days to decide which lab i want to join and write a little report. Then i have the rest of may and some of june to write and defend my qualifying proposal.


since i've been an unproductive knitter, here's a cat picture. That is Sabine snuggled up in balls of roving. on top of my laptop. they sure know how to pick the sweet napping spot!

3 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Baycolonyfarm said...

Cats always know the best places to nap. :)

 
At 5/15/2006 12:54 AM, Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5/15/2006 12:56 AM, Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

cats are great in lieu of knitting; mine like to knead (i.e. FELT) my roving for me.

(btw, previous comment was my delete, due to late-nite inability to spell, lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home