Monday, August 28, 2006

one way train to tantrumville

Beaverslide Aran-
On friday morning i had a sweater that was too wide. Now i have a sweater that is too wide, too long, and really stinky. I tried really hard to make sure i blocked it to the same length it was before (the perfect length), but now it is about 5" longer in the body AND the sleeves. I left it too damp to dry well (and to make things worse it rained in MA all weekend ) so now its musty and gross.
grrr.
[walk away. breathe deep. pour a glass of wine. calculate the risk of putting the sweater in a hot load of wash for a few minutes.]

S(ocks)oaP-
This is how much knitting one can get done during a funny-bad action-horror movie. I laughed. I screamed. I shouted at the screen. I knit really fast.

And this is the stupid-silly that happens after you see said funny-bad action-horror movie with your friends:

Snake in a Sock!! With needles for fangs! wearing a french market bag/beret? i don't know. Obviously i forked a bunch of brain cells with the $10.50 that i paid to see that damn movie. (it was still fun.)

1 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
Last week I was happily coming to the end of a pair of socks. At one point, I actually said:
"I'm sick and tired of these mutha****** socks on these mutha****** needles!!!!"

SoaP has become my favourite guilty pleasure movie.
: )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home