Wednesday, August 09, 2006

did it make me stronger?

How to torture an ADD-crafter in 3 easy steps:

1) have her make some thing cool, unique, and spontaneous.

2) have her write out detailed instructions for said spontaneous thing that was made without any real pattern or plan.

3) Great! you're almost there. Now make her do the item 7 more times! oh, and don't forget that each step-out needs to be identical to the first.

yeah. just shoot me. I have enough trouble finishing things the first time! making the same exact thing (or pieces of the same thing) 7 times was the most grueling mental torture i've been through in a while. [I am tempted to say that it may have been competition for qualifying proposals in horrific pain!]

The felines "helped" by keeping each step-out warm while i worked on the next.

This post may not make any sense at all. we are here in CA, had a really long and tiring day of filming. I have so much i want to post about! but i am simultaneously exhausted and overstimulated. I desperately need to sleep but i'm not sure i can. iyeeeee!

2 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger beaner said...

glad I checked up on your blog! I was so curious to hear how things are going. FYI, we will have a pot luck barbeque on Friday (day you get back) for Nicole's going away. I am making veggie-friendly stuff.
knock 'em dead, but don't kill yourself doing it!

 
At 8/13/2006 4:06 PM, Blogger textile_fetish said...

It was so great meeting you! Hey, I tried to call you at the hotel at 5AM they day you were leaving, since I was watching the news and all. How was the going home experience?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home