Friday, August 25, 2006

wet sweater, check it and see...

(got a fever of a hundred and three.... wet sweater, do you know how to dance? ok i'll stop)

Here is my very very wet but very very nearly finished Beaverslide Blue/Green Aran!! can i get a woohoo??

I desperately tried to block it a few inches smaller in the chest, but i'm not keeping my hopes us. I'm so in love with the softness and color of this yarn. Which makes me even more disappointed that the fit is so huge.

We're going out of town for the weekend, so i thought it would be a good opportunity to leave the sweater to peacefully dry for a few days. Big Orange said "how are you going to keep the kitties from sleeping on it while we're gone?" HAHAHAH. there is no keeping the kitties off of wool sweaters. i gave up on that little farce years ago. they are going to sleep on it once its dry-ish. c'est la vie.

I'm trying to be mature, but if i don't like the fit of this sweater when i get back on monday, i just might have to throw a tantrum. the world is warned.

3 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 11:34 AM, Blogger Trista said...

Woohoo! So pretty :) GREAT JOB! :)

Thanks again for telling me about Beaverslide. :)
I'm crossing my fingers on the fit for you!

 
At 8/25/2006 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo!
And I hear ya on keeping the cats off the objects that are being blocked. I have to put a towel on top of anything I'm blocking so it doesn't end up with a fur halo.

 
At 8/27/2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Kate said...

woohoo!

mmm sweater. sorry about last week. will be less flaky once the kiddies are settled in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home