Wednesday, February 28, 2007

fun with felidae

Rap Cat wannabe

I finished my clapotis! i'm wearing it today (unblocked, of course) and i love it. I forgot to take pictures of it because i was too busy torturing my cat. We dressed her up like RapCat and took many embarassing photos. And to add to the fun, Big O got a Wii last week. So now we can look at silly websites and watch YouTube videos on our TV!

Rap Cat Sabine

It was nice knowing y'all. Its very probable that i will be suffocated in my sleep tonight.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 8:56 AM, Blogger Darius Kazemi said...

I'm the queen of stripes
I like to get in fights
All the birdies take fright
when they come in my sight

With my laser beam stare
shoot 'em outta the air
They chirpin' for mercy
but I just don't care

 
At 3/03/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Liz said...

another clapotis! Mine is still in the increase section - I think my gauge is way too loose, but I'm not sure I care enough to frog it and make it differently. It'll just be very unintentionally lacy. Don't know what I was thinking when I went, oh sure size 8 needles, yup. EEEdyut. Ah, well.

Hope you haven't been suffocated.

Are you interested in a Girls Night Out meetup for the Celtics game this Wed.? I'm trying to find a fourth so's we can do the nifty ticket deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home