Monday, March 05, 2007

mon Clapotis est finis


its a scarf...
Originally uploaded by Skeintily Clad.
its more of a mini-clap. width of a large scarf, but very long. and very warm!

600 yds of handpainted Bluefaced leicester yarn. 1 week of super easy mindless knitting. I know i'm years behind the pattern trends here, but i will agree with what others have blogged many times before. There is definitely a naughty little thrill in dropping stitches ON PURPOSE and not fixing them. tee hee.

Here i am wearing it in my lab, unblocked. I'm too lazy to block it and i rather like the curling anyway. Hey, i'm giving myself major credit for actually sewing in the ends the same week that i finished it. we've got to cherish our minor victories in life.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 11:40 AM, Blogger zeebi said...

hee. you said "mini-clap".
it is gorgeous though. and i also like the curling.

 
At 3/11/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger Elinor said...

It looks great!! Lab chemicals and all!

 
At 9/04/2007 4:20 PM, Blogger Suzy said...

I'm way behind the times too! I still haven't made a clapotis and lately I've been thinking about jumping on the bandwagon. A good pattern is a good pattern after all, I guess. Yours is really pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home