Friday, September 15, 2006

too tired to think of something clever

I have no interesting knitting progress to show for this week. Fall classes have started and i am TAing this year. I really enjoy teaching and so far its going quite well. I have a great group of students in my review section and they are making it more enjoyable. The downside is that it eats up a lot of time. Add that to a new early bed time (so i can get up for early Yoga) equals less knitting time.

There has been quite a bit of dyeing going on at Casa de Skeintily over the past few weeks, however. This batch of sock yarn will soon be whisked off to The Little Knittery in Los Angeles. The rest will go to Worcester with me on sunday.



Now, if only i could make my western blots look as pretty as my yarn! bad science, bad. bad!

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 1:40 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I love The Little Knittery! When I'm over yonder, I try to stop in. Hey, would you ever consider dying me something special? I like to order from my bloggy pals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home