Friday, September 08, 2006

why can't i get paid for that?

Serious folks. you have GOT to stop writing amazing blogs about knitting and spinning and all things crafty. I just don't have the time to keep up with everyone that i want to. My bloglines subscription has 2500+ unread posts! And i keep stumbling across new and amazing blogs that i really want to keep up on.

I really hate not knowing what other people are knitting, doing, talking about. That's one of the great things about craft blogging, its not done in a vacuum. You really get a chance to chat with, e-interact with, and sometimes even 'actually' meet so many cool people with similar interests.

On a related note - Eve has created a really clever new 'blog carnival', or Yarnival. She takes you on a little tour of some cool blogs you may have never read before. I do NOT need any new blogs to read! And yet, i still clicky-clickied my way through all of them! curse you, eve! If only

i could figure out some way to wrangle a professional blog reading career. dang.

2 Comments:

At 9/09/2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

* Cackle cackle cackle *

 
At 9/10/2006 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the "pick up one item in the living room item, read one blog" approach"...you should see the living room, no change in current state of clutter.

Every day my bloglines subscription just grows and grows as I find more stuff I want to learn about and interesting people.

I love the rainer cherry sock yarn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home