Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sheep Shopper Weekly

fleece_earth
"Fleece on Earth" t-shirt from Over East Farm. Diane was very nice to chat with and also gave me a "Spin Free or Dye" bumper sticker. I love it!

I got this adorable shirt at the Vermont fiber event, but I wanted it to have its own post. I've been trying to take a picture of it for two weeks, but its just not happening. The weather isn't cooperating. Life isn't cooperating. (i'm getting a big, fat 'F' in science these days. my car battery died last night. etc.) So here it is, picture stolen directly from their website. I am, however, wearing the shirt today and it makes me grin whenever look down.

2 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it - just love it.
Holly
hollyeqq.livejournal.com

 
At 2/15/2007 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a picture of our shirt on your blog and your really nice comments. Look for me at Mass Sheep and Wool in May. Until then www.overeast.com.
Diane Over East Farm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home