Tuesday, August 21, 2007

where i is?

in the lab, mostly.

i have not posted here because i have an extreme case of creativelessness. By the time i make it home each night i have zero desire to do anything creative. No knitting, no spinning, no sewing. nothing. I just want to veg out and watch idiotic things like "Girls Next Door".

anyone have a spare muse they'd like to lend me?

There should be something pretty in this post... so here is a cool photo i took of the bridge in Charleston, SC.

bridge abstract

5 Comments:

At 8/21/2007 6:11 PM, Blogger Sus said...

Don't be too hard on yourself -- that Girls Next Door crap is oddly, totally addictive. It's not your fault.

 
At 8/22/2007 10:32 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Stop and get a superhero coloring book & crayons on your way home. :)

 
At 8/23/2007 12:34 AM, Blogger Annette said...

And so goes graduate school, huh? I'm sure the creative juices will get going, but the work will pay off.

Love the picture of the bridge in Charleston. I was there recently myself and was amazed at that bridge's beauty and unique design.

 
At 8/26/2007 10:44 AM, Blogger DancingFish said...

That is a fantastic photo!

 
At 9/07/2007 12:07 PM, Blogger Amber said...

That looks a lot like the zakim to me, at least from that angle :)

We need to get together soon, I have something that may perk up your day ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home