Tuesday, August 09, 2005

that whole 'blank canvas' issue again

before moving van:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and after:


you can see the instant disaster that is my new craft room. I have a WHOLE ROOM for my crafts, but it needs serious help. i need storage. lots of storage. and i need work space. i'm overwhelmed and don't know where to start. eek.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3 pattern repeats of the Kiri Shawl! This is my invalid knitting. it was supposed to be road trip knitting... but its the only thing that's not boxed up right now, so its what i'm working on. Its my first attempt at "real lace". i think i'm a spectacular screw-up at it, but i persevere. hopefully i'll get better as i go and nobody will notice the big messups at the beginning.

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2005 3:05 PM, Blogger Dani said...

I think your shawl is going to look amazing! I can't wait to see more :) You'll get everything organized... it always takes a few months :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home