Tuesday, July 12, 2005

real, actual knitting!

hey look, i still know how to knit. two-color even! I was too lazy to wind off little bobbins for intarsia, so i'm doing the whole pattern stranded. Its been quite a while since i did any stranded 2 color knitting, so its coming out pretty puckery. I think it will flatten out in the blocking. (i hope!) Pirate Sweater is on the home stretch!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see, the Lumps and I are having a super lazy morning... I am trying to relax until at least noon before worrying about all the things i should be doing. so far so good!

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 9:15 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Your kitties are so super cute and I love your progress on the pirate sweater! Hope you are adjusting well to your new place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home