Thursday, February 09, 2006

that is so... me

I was so proud of myself for finishing that cute little lavender boat neck sweater BEFORE my friend had her baby. I thought "ok, the announcement will come any day now. Then i'll put it in the mail and i'll be so on top of it!"

shyeah. Baby boy Quin was born this week. BOY. I have no idea why i was so sure that she was having a girl. I guess i totally imagined it. oops. Well i have 2 skeins of the same yarn in green/blue and the sweater knits up quickly. And i have 3 other friends due soon, so one of them will get the lavender version.

[My mom thinks i should send it anyway because boys these days can wear any color. but i know this gal, and she absolutely will not dress her boy in lavender. period.]

3 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Scoutj said...

Can you dye it?

 
At 2/10/2006 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that happened, but I had a good laugh out loud!!!
I'm sure you can whip up another one PDQ!

 
At 2/10/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger wenders said...

I would so do something like that. At least now you're ahead of the game for someone else...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home